Acceleration of Biopharma Partnering Activity
Into China: Executive Summary
Evolving Marketplace Favorable to Drug Development
And Western Partners
December 12, 2019
Torreya’s report will provide you with:
- An update on recent market and regulatory policy changes in China that further fuel the demand for innovative products in China and in-licensing activities
- Highlights of new rare disease policies that will address high unmet needs in China
- An analysis of the trends in both in-licensing and out-licensing activities, and typical deal structures and terms
- The China pharma market is the second largest with further growth of 230%1 by 2030.
- Cross-border transactions to China have been growing rapidly in recent years.
- We believe that in-licensing is expected to dominate in cross-border transactions in the next 3-5 years.
Please contact Torreya China team if you have any questions or comments:
1 Source: Torreya forecast based on OECD GDP projections and historical relationship between country GDP growth and pharmaceutical consumption.